Maximum compensation, 100% No Win, No Fee

Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Perth

Being involved in a motor vehicle accident is unsettling, regardless of the severity of your injuries. It causes undue stress on yourself, your family, and your finances.
If your road accident was somebody else’s fault and caused injuries, you may be entitled to claim compensation.

Compensation can help restore you back to your former self as much as possible. It can never take away the injury and the shock, but it can help cover the costs of your injury, allowing you to gain the treatment you need to recover. It could also cover the costs of modifying your home or car if you’ve suffered from a serious injury and require extra help to move around.

Lawyers Direct motor vehicle accident lawyers can give you impartial advice on your situation and let you know if you are eligible to claim under a ‘no win, no fee’ agreement. Call us for a confidential and no-obligation chat for advice and understanding.

Serious or life-changing injuries

If you’ve suffered a serious injury in a motor vehicle accident that has altered your life a claim can help repair the situation.

We’ve helped hundreds of people get their life back together through claiming compensation, support, and rehabilitation they deserve.

Making a compensation claim may seem like another stress on top of so many others; physical, mental, and financial. We work with specialist lawyers so you are in the best hands. We work on your behalf.

Your compensation can relieve the uncertainty about the future. It can provide stability if it turns out your injury is likely to cause long-term life changes. For example, it can help to cover your mortgages or rent, travel costs, care, and ongoing rehabilitation.

Were your injuries caused by another driver?

You are only eligible for a claim if your accident was caused by somebody else; you must not be at direct fault for your accident.

If another road user or driver caused your accident, then your compensation is paid by their insurance – not by them personally.

If you were injured by an uninsured driver or involved in a hit and run case, then we may still be able to help you.

You may also be entitled to a no-fault no charge replacement vehicle while yours is in the repair shop.

Accidents caused by adverse road conditions

Motor vehicle accidents can happen due to poor road conditions or environmental factors.

If potholes, unmaintained roads or other debris caused your car accident, we can make a claim against your State’s transport commission or your local council. It is within their remit to keep roads safe.

A government at some level is responsible for every stretch of road and pavement in Australia. If it’s not safe for use, then you may be able to claim.

Whatever the cause, we can help. Call us on 1300 106 107 for free, impartial advice.

Who can claim road accident compensation?

You need not have been inside a car for an accident to be claimable. Road traffic accidents can also involve pedestrians, cyclists and motorcyclists.

What’s involved in claiming?

The first step is to get in contact with our legal advisors to find out if you have a case. You will know by the end of the call if you do. If you decide to proceed, we put you through to one of our specialist motor vehicle accident lawyers. They’ll also give you some free advice and a consultation on how they can help you, and if you can make a no win, no fee claim.

Your lawyer will handle all the contact with third parties or your state’s transport accident commission. They will keep you up-to-date throughout your claim. They’ll also be happy to answer any questions you may have as your claim progresses.

You can also make a claim if you sustained injuries as a passenger in any type of road accident, as a passenger in a bus, taxi, or Uber.

If your child or a child you know was injured in a car accident, we can help you make a claim on their behalf.

Our motor vehicle accident lawyers in Melbourne are here to make you feel comfortable at every stage. If you just want some advice, call us on 1300 106 107.

Had an accident in QLD or WA?